Monday, July 25, 2005

Internet Footprint

So a couple of weeks ago, RFK, Jr. wrote an article in Salon.com about the link between thimerosal in vaccines and autism in children. This is extremely controversal b/c

1: there isn't any hard evidence that there is a link and
2: if it's true we're talking about billions and billions of $ that will need to be paid out in damages.

I wrote a letter that was published which simply says that mercury shouldn't be in anything injected into children. This very short letter now appears as a quote on some weird anti-thimerosal blog. Mark Sircus Ac., OMD, Director International Medical Veritas Association splices my quote in with his recap of RFK's article, making me look like a semi-expert.

cool!

I just hope this exposure does not cause big pharma to start a smear campaign against me.

yes, I do, on occasion, google myself

No comments: